最後更新時間: 2026 年 04 月 11 日
生活日常英文怎麼學?四招讓你長期記憶
先觀察生活
你今天說了哪些話?
學英文最怕學了一個單字或句子但不知道學它做什麼。
最實用也最應該學的句子,就是你一整天下來有實際開口說的話,這些反覆出現在你生活的對話就是你學習最好的素材。
把句子變成簡單英文
先求有再求好,將你的句子用適合你程度的英文寫下來。
好累,I’m so tired.
今天好熱,It’s so hot today.
你週末有出去嗎?Did you go out last weekend?
我昨天跟朋友吃飯,I had lunch with my friend yesterday.
有不會的單字可以先 Google,例如「午餐 英文」
完成後將你的造句貼給 AI 並請它「用最小幅度修改讓句子自然,不要重寫」
查找的功用是為了幫助你改進,而不是代替你思考。

每天挑三句,重複開口說
修正後的句子可以查單字、練習跟讀跟改寫
I’m so tired. 可以改成 I’m really tired. 或是 I’m a bit tired today.
I had lunch with my friend yesterday. 可以換成 I had dinner with my family.
可以整句到 Youglish 查找影片跟讀,查不到的可以用 Google 翻譯。
每句至少練習五到十次訓練你的嘴巴,讓你的嘴巴肌肉有機會熟悉這些單字。
想像情境,用聯想活用英文
接著想像你在哪些場景可以用到這些句子,一樣要開口練習
例如一早起床看到家人,昨天被蚊子吵得沒睡好,可以跟他說 I’m so tired.
去公司遇到同事,對方說你怎麼看起來好累,點點頭 Yeah, I’m a bit tired.
聯想可以讓你把情境跟句子連結在一起,幫助你反應更快,記得更牢。
- 初學者如果對上述學習方法還不熟悉,可以參考這篇成人學英文六步驟,如果已經有基礎,想知道如何開口對話,可以參考這篇更完整的英文口說練習方法
想學馬上可以用的實用英文?用一天上班日帶你開口練英文
早上先來份營養早餐,我要點餐
A: Good morning, how are you today?
早安,你好嗎?
B: I’m good, thank you. How about you?
我很好謝謝,你呢?
A: Good. How can I help you today?
一切都好。今天需要些什麽呢?
B: I’d like to have a bacon cheese sandwich and an iced latte, please.
我要一個培根起司三明治跟一杯冰拿鐵謝謝。
A: Sure, what size would you like for your drink?
沒問題,拿鐵要中杯大杯?
B: Medium, please.
中杯。
A: Anything else?
還需要什麽嗎?
B: That should be it.
這樣就好。
A: Alright, a bacon cheese sandwich and a medium iced latte. May I have your name, please?
好的,一個培根起司三明治跟一杯中杯冰拿鐵。請問你的名字是?
B: Julia.
Julia。
A: That will be 10 dollars in total. How would you like to pay?
這樣總共是十塊美金,怎麼付款呢?
B: Do you take Apple Pay?
可以用 Apple Pay 嗎?
A: Yes, we do. Here you go.
可以,麻煩這邊感應。
B: Thanks.
謝謝。
A: Your food will be ready soon. Have a nice day.
餐點請稍等,祝你有美好的一天。
B: You too.
你也是。

公司茶水間泡咖啡,要如何用英文聊天
A: How’s it going?
如何,都還好嗎?
B: Good, just a bit too hot for me, as usual.
還行,就是一樣有點太熱了。
A: Same. Do you have any plans for this weekend?
真的。你這週末有要去哪裡玩嗎?
B: Not really. I’ll probably just stay home and do some stuff around the house, maybe go grocery shopping, cook a bit. What about you?
沒有耶,應該就是待在家做些家事,也許去買個菜然後煮飯。你呢?
A: I’m going to Yilan with my family. It’s become our family tradition during this time.
這禮拜我要跟家人去宜蘭。我們現在每年這時候都會去宜蘭玩。
B: Interesting. What do you plan to do there?
不錯耶,你們要去哪些景點?
A: We always start with soup dumplings, that’s for sure. We’re gonna go to a green onion farm and make green onion pancakes ourselves. The kids are gonna love it. Roast duck is a must, too. Maybe we’ll try some new places, but we haven’t done any research yet.
我們都先去吃湯包。還要去三星蔥農場做蔥油餅,小孩會很愛。烤鴨必吃,有在想要去新的地方,但還沒找好。
B: Interesting, sounds like a lot of fun! I haven’t really had a chance to explore Yilan, but now I think I’m going to plan a trip!
行程聽起來很豐富耶,我還沒有去宜蘭認真玩過,但我現在很想去。
A: Yeah, you should! It’s nice to get some fresh air there. It’s not too busy, but it’s not too dead, either. I like it a lot.
可以去,可以去走走呼吸新鮮空氣。不像大城市太吵但也不會太無聊,我很喜歡。
B: Cool, thanks for sharing! I’ll check it out later.
很棒耶,那我之後再來看。
A: Of course. Alright, it’s time to get back to work.
可以可以,好啦,該回去工作了。
B: Good luck.
加油。
下班等車遇到想認識的,怎麼開啟跟結束話題
A: I like your backpack!
我喜歡你的背包。
B: Oh, thanks. I got it from a store near 中山。
喔謝謝,我在中山附近的店買的。
A: Do you often go there?
你很常去中山嗎?
B: Yeah, sometimes. I usually go there with my friends. It’s got everything you need. You can shop around and eat, it’s a great place to hang out with friends.
有時候會跟朋友去,那邊滿好逛的,可以買東西或吃東西,跟朋友晃晃。
A: That’s true. I’m actually new here, just moved here a month ago for work. Any other recommendations?
的確。我其實一個月前因為工作才剛搬來,你有什麼其他推薦的地方嗎?
B: Hmm, let’s see. I’m not sure what you like, but if you‘re into art and stuff like that, 華山文創園區 is definitely great. It’s got a large lawn and some small shops selling crafts. 象山 is also a classic. I hike there every so often with my family. You can see the whole city from there.
我想想,不太確定你喜歡什麼,如果你喜歡藝術或文創類的,可以去華山。那邊有大草原跟賣手作的小店。
A: I do like art! I like small shops because I can always find cute little things. That’s really nice of you.
我滿喜歡藝文類的東西的,我常常在小店發現可愛的小東西。謝謝你的推薦,你人真好。
B: No worries. Here comes my bus, I gotta go. Hope you enjoy the city.
不會。我的公車來了,希望你喜歡這裡。
A: Thanks, I will. Enjoy your night!
謝謝,祝你有愉快的夜晚。

車上有人講話超大聲好討厭,怎麼禮貌阻止他
說法一:
Excuse me, could you please lower your voice? Someone’s trying to rest.
不好意思可以請你小聲一點嗎?有人在休息。
說法二:
Excuse me, could you please keep your voice down?
不好意思可以請你小聲一點嗎?
說法三:
Hi, could you keep it down a little?
嗨,可以請你小聲一點嗎?
前兩者比較客氣委婉,第三個則是中間說法,沒那麼客氣但也不會失禮。
本篇七個生活英文單字總整理
01
do some work around the house 在家裡做些雜事
I’ll do some work around the house. 我會在家做點家事之類的。
02
family tradition 家庭傳統,我們家的習慣
It’s kind of a family tradition. 算是我們家的習慣
03
get some fresh air 呼吸新鮮空氣
I need to get some fresh air. 我需要呼吸點新鮮空氣
04
hang out with friends 跟朋友一起玩樂
I’m gonna hang out with friends tomorrow. 我明天要跟朋友約
05
be into something 喜歡
He’s really into anime. 他非常喜歡動漫
06
cute little things 可愛的小東西
I like buying cute little things like this. 我喜歡買像這種的小東西
07
lower your voice 降低音量
Could you please lower your voice? 可以請你小聲一點嗎
以上分享,祝你學習愉快!我們下篇見。

